Landel Control’s partner, Red Lion Controls just released it’s newest generation of HMIs (Human Machine Interfaces) CR1000 and CR3000, packed with incredible performance-enhancing features and the latest, most innovative technology available.
- Cleaner, more responsive UI with more accurate colors & easier to view on multiple platforms
- Faster & more efficient design/ build or retrofit custom machines
The new CR1000 and CR3000 HMIs feature a wide array of connectivity options suitable for today’s most challenging project applications, quickly interconnecting devices from a variety of leading manufacturers using the new Crimson® 3.1 software.
With a built-in library of more than 300 industrial protocols and the ability to support 16M colours, these new HMIs allow you to create more engaging and user-friendly interfaces that are visually striking.
- More Sizes & Connectivity Options
- New Primitives, Gauges & Symbols
- Updated Crimson Control
- SQL Queries
- Industry leading single point- and-click protocol conversion, data logging and an advanced web server for remote monitoring.
- Seamless transitioning and upgrading of existing databases.